Thursday, January 29, 2015

Raindrop Story

By: Emilee, Mrs. Seely's 5th Grade Class
 


     Hi I’m Phoebe, and I’m a raindrop. I’m sitting on a nice, fluffy cloud above Hawaii in the sunshine. The sunshine is as bright as a flashlight. My friend Freddy says “I’m so excited for the big wiki teki celebration tonight!” I respond “I’m excited  too!” “I hope they do the flames throwing this year.” Then out of nowhere “AHH” I hear everyone screaming and I notice we’re falling out if the sky. 
    
“SLAT” I hit the ground. I heard people moaning and groaning. I looked around and noticed Freddy was no longer. “curse precipitation” I yelled in case  you didn’t know is its another word for rain fall that’s all. There are four different forms of precipitation rain, sleet, snow and hail. Now I start to look around again. Then out of nowhere I hear someone say “ over here hey help “ and I look but don’t see anyone so I just let it go. I hear the voice again and I notice its Freddy and he is fine. And we lay on the ground for about a week. One day out of the week as night was coming upon us we noticed that we were the only raindrop and what if nobody survived me and Freddy looked at each other and both said at the same time “ we are so lucky” and then we laughed “hahaha. Me and Freddy got tired and went to sleep. That next morning we started walking to find a place to stay.
    
After walking for about a week later me and Freddy were just laying out of nowhere a heavy wind started to blow and it blew me and Freddy away. “whoa”I heard Freddy moaning. I looked around and I saw Freddy blowing in a different direction then me. After a while the wind stopped and I became night time and I gew exhausted.


No comments:

Post a Comment