Thursday, January 29, 2015

Rain Drop Story

By: Kawika, Mrs. Seely's 5th Grade Class
 


Hi my name is Kawika I am a rain drop starting in precipitation in Hawaii hey stop pushing me ow no please don’t hit me or clolid. oow ah ouch that heart where are we Andrew where on the ground now Kawika stop pushing me now were all in runoff. Andrew yeah runoff is where you start moving in till you find a river or an ocean hay Kawika we got in a river cool I. said Andrew yeah Kawika don’t you feel a little hot yeah Kawika do you think were evaporating yes I do its hot as lava in here.
Andrew yes Kawika what’s evaporation it is where Kawika you get hot and the sun warms you up and makes you a gas. Kawika yes Andrew I feel a little different what do you mean I mean that I feel like I’m disappearing Andrew yes Kawika your Arm is gone. wow man I’m freaking out help me Kawika now I’m evaporating Andrew don’t leave me down hear Hu now I’m disappearing cool Andrew do you think. Its a little cold up hears yeah I feel a little bit I think were in condensation what condensation Kawika condensation is. Is where you connect to dust particles and make a cloud that’s what we? Just did to make a cumulus cloud that the end of my story.


No comments:

Post a Comment