Thursday, January 29, 2015

Fall

By: Riley, Mrs. Reid's 3rd Grade Class
 
 
            There are four seasons in a year.  I am going to tell you about fall.  There is colder weather many holidays and sports.  There are many things I like about the fall.  The weather gets colder so we to wear warm clothes.  The leaves fall off the trees and I rake them up and jump in them. 
There are many holidays in fall.  My favorites are the decorations, candy, and food, last but not least are the festivities.  My favorite is the school festival, it is always fun.  In fall there are many kinds of food is a turkey.  One kind of food and drinks are turkey, corn and other kinds of Thanksgiving foods.  My favorite kinds of drinks are Thanksgiving drinks.  For food my mom cooks a nice big fat turkey every year.  Apple cider is our Thanksgiving drink almost every year.
In fall there are many holidays.  There are holidays like Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, and birthdays.  There is even Columbus Day and the lunar eclipse.  The lunar eclipse is on October 8, Thanksgiving is November 27, and Veterans Day is November 11.  There are a lot of people on Thanksgiving, Halloween, and at birthdays.  Friends and family come over to my house for Thanksgiving.





No comments:

Post a Comment