Thursday, December 3, 2015

Raindrop Story

By: Brooke
Mrs. Carpenter's 5th Grade Science


          One cold winter day, I had fallen asleep.  Then when I woke up, I found myself falling to Earth.  Then once I landed, I realized I had ended up turning into a snowflake in Antarctica.  But, I didn’t land on the ground.  I landed on a polar bear.
          As soon as I landed on the polar bear, it started to sprint towards a seal to eat for lunch.  When we got to the seal the polar bear realized it wasn’t hungry anymore.  So it went for a swim in the ocean.  Then the polar bear went under water and I ended up falling off of him into the ocean.

          When I was floating I went past a couple of icebergs and seals.  Then I started to go up to the sky.  I was being evaporated! Once I got all the way to the sky, I started to turn into condensation and formed a cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment