Thursday, December 3, 2015

My Journey

By: Kaleb A.
Ms. Carpenter's 5th Grade Science Class

Slowly, I floated back down to a frozen land.  When I got there, I landed upon the forehead of a polar bear.  It seemed to be resting, but suddenly it got up and started walking towards the shore.  When it got there, I saw many icebergs.  In the distance, I saw a family of seals floating on an iceberg.  It was just then that I realized he was going to eat them!
            As the beast neared the seals, they started to see the bear!  They were just in time to escape his hungry jaws with dozens of sharp teeth.  The seals slid off the ice and into the water.  The polar bear dove at the seals but missed, falling into the freezing water.  The impact of the water pushed me off the forehead of the bear.
            Moments later, I felt warmer and warmer.  I have become an ocean!  Then it got hotter and hotter and hotter!  Now I was flying higher into the atmosphere.  Soon I was cooler like I was in the ocean but I was still flying, then I knew I was a cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment