Thursday, December 3, 2015

Precipitation

By: Madison F.
Ms. Carpenter's 5th Grade Science Class

         One late afternoon there was a brief little shower.  A raindrop came falling fast in Australia.  I fell quickly into a kangaroo's pouch.  I was frightened and amazed at the same time.
          I was swishing in the pouch and fell into a water source which was a river.  The river was going fast, moving and flopping until it came to a much wider and larger ocean.  I landed in the Indian Ocean.
          I layed steady floating with other water, until the sun’s powerful, strong heat evaporated me and other raindrops, which became colder and colder.  The water soon became a giant cloud, which was a cumulous cloud.  I was very happy to be safe and still in a cloud.


No comments:

Post a Comment